- Your child has an appointment time reserved specifically for them; any change in this appointment affects many patients. If a cancellation is unavoidable, please call the office at least 24 hours in advance so that we can use this time to serve others.
- For young children, restorative (fillings, extractions, etc.) procedures are scheduled in the morning. Children are more prepared and do better in the mornings for these types of procedures.
- We strive to see all patients on time for their scheduled appointment. There are times when our schedule is delayed to accommodate an emergency like an injured child. We strive to serve everyone with the best service possible, including emergencies. Thank you in advance for your understanding, should this occur during your appointment.
- Please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. This will allow time to complete any additional paperwork and see your child on time.
- If you arrive 15 minutes late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule for the next available appointment time.
- Broken or missed appointments affect many people. If two (2) broken/missed appointments or two (2) cancellations without 24-hour notice occur, our office reserves the right to ask you to seek care from another dentist. We understand cancellations on short notice due to emergencies may arise, and can happen to all of us but the lack of reasonable notice results in lost opportunities to serve others.
- A parent or legal guardian (with official documentation) must be present during the initial examination. If someone other than a legal guardian accompanies the child to subsequent visits, a written, dated, and signed document by the child’s legal guardian must be given at the time of the appointment. Our office has forms available for this purpose; please let us know if you will need one.
If at any time you have questions, please feel free to ask our staff or call us. We appreciate entrusting your child’s dental health with us!
For new patients, please read and print the following forms:
- First Visit Information
- Patient Registration
- Medical & Dental History for ages 0-3
- Medical & Dental History for ages 4-11
- Medical & Dental History for ages 12+
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Appointment & Financial Policy